Watch this step by step tutorial to create an example activity
source_id have been replaced by
anonymous_customer_id since this was recorded. Learn more.
What's in this video?
- 0:00 Intro
- 0:40 Create a New Transformation
- 1:40 Define the SQL Query
- 7:37 Save, Validate, and Push to Production
- 9:45 Monitor the Processing
- 10:19 Modify the Activity Details
Browse Sample Transformations
Browse the Sample Transformations for example SQL scripts from a wide variety of data sources.
Can I use dataset while the activity stream is processing?
Yes! The activity will be in maintenance mode while it's updating and dataset will run with the most recent data.
Can I update the activity details while the activity stream is processing?
Yes! Feel free to update the feature names or descriptions or other details while waiting for the activity to update.
What happens if I change the table name?
Narrator will assume you are trying to create a new activity stream and will create a second one.
What do the other tabs in the Transformation page do?
Check out the Transformation Overview to learn about the different parts of the transformation configuration.
- Use the scratchpad to log and test your data assumptions
- Run additional automated tests
- Create your own alerts
- Log questions and their answers
- Use advanced config for special processing and edge cases
Our data team is here to help! Here are a couple ways to get in touch...
💬 Chat us from within Narrator
💌 Email us at [email protected]
🗓 Or schedule a 15 minute meeting with our data team
Updated almost 2 years ago
A customer table holds all details about your customer's attributes.