Checkout Flow Conversion
Q: How often do customers complete the checkout flow after they've started it?
Part 1: Build the activities you need
Every dataset is built by assembling activities. If you don't already have activities built, you'll need to create them before you assemble your dataset.
Completed Order (example SQL)
Started Checkout (example SQL)
Similar Activities You Can Use
- Viewed Page (example SQL)
- Opened App (example SQL)
- Started App Session (example SQL)
- Logged In (example SQL)
- Signed Up (example SQL)
- Closed Deal (example SQL)
- Started Subscription (example SQL)
TIP: Browse Example Transformations from each data source.
How to Create an Activity
👉 If you already have these activities you need you can skip to Part 2
source_id have been replaced by
anonymous_customer_id since this was recorded. Learn more.
What's in this video?
- 0:00 Intro
- 1:04 Create a New Transformation
- 1:29 Define the SQL
- 2:50 Specify the Columns in SQL
- 6:22 Save, Validate, and Push to Production
- 7:13 Update the Activity Details
- 8:30 Monitor its Processing
- 8:40 Use the Activity in Dataset
Need more info? Check out the Activity Transformation Docs or email us at [email protected].
You created your first activity in Narrator. Keep up the good work! 👏
Part 2: Assemble the dataset
Let's use those activities to start building your dataset!
You did it!
Congrats!! You created your first dataset with Narrator. 🎉
BONUS: What can I do with my dataset?
References from the Video
- Slice and dice your data by a customer attribute
- Swap activities and answer similar questions
- Download the data as a csv and do your magic
- Sync to gsheet and collaborate with your team
- Materialize it and put it in your BI tool
Our data team is here to help! Here are a couple ways to get in touch...
💬 Chat us from within Narrator
💌 Email us at [email protected]
🗓 Or schedule a 15 minute meeting with our data team
Updated over 1 year ago
Continue exploring other datasets or move ahead to fully set up your data system.