What is a Narrative?
Narratives are actionable analyses shared in a story-like format. They support dynamic logic so that text and recommendations can change as the data changes and the analysis can be re-run on an automatic schedule.
What's in this video?
- 0:15 What are Narratives
- 0:27 Share Plots Alongside Context/Interpretation
- 0:42 Display Goals + Takeaways
- 1:01 Add Annotations to Plots
- 1:09 Create Interactive Calculators
- 1:22 View Narrative Snapshots in Time
- 1:32 Trace Insights Back to the Source Dataset
- 1:50 Editing of Narratives
- 2:30 Central Repository of Analyses
- Clear goal and takeaways guide business action
- Snapshot your analysis in time so you can always reference historical numbers
- Build context into each analysis so your teams don't have to guess what each plot means
- Technical reviews are easy because you can always click into the source dataset
Still have questions?
Our data team is here to help! Here are a couple ways to get in touch...
💬 Chat us from within Narrator
💌 Email us at [email protected]
🗓 Or schedule a 15 minute meeting with our data team
Updated over 1 year ago