Narrator supports multiple activity streams so your team can answer questions from different customer perspectives.
Often, teams will want to be able to ask and answer questions from different perspectives. For example, they may want to understand how long inventory is in the warehouse before it is shipped to a store. Those types of questions require us to shift our perspective to the product or inventory instead of the typical person/customer. In these cases, it will make sense to
- You are adding the same ID to all of your activities as one of the feature columns (ie. Company ID)
- The activity you are trying to understand is not tied to a person (or your primary customer)
- B2B: Company Stream & Person Stream To understand we're selling to ("companies") but also individual user behavior ("people").
- eCommerce: Inventory Stream & Person Stream To understand important operational inventory questions before the product is sold to the person.
- Real Estate: Property Stream and User Stream To understand questions like "how many times was the property viewed?" "how long was it on the market?" "how many offers did it receive?" All of these questions require us to take the perspective of the property.
- Ride Share: Car Stream and User Stream To understand details about the car itself, maintenance required, etc. For example: "How many rides does a car take before it needs maintenance?" "How many miles does the car go before it needs gas?" "What is the average rating for this car?"
When adding a new transformation, add a new
Table in the dropdown.
Create a customer transformation and add a new value for the table
Assign the new customer label from the Company Settings page
Once you have more than one activity stream, you'll be prompted to select the data source you need each time you create a new dataset.
Our data team is here to help! Here are a couple ways to get in touch...
💬 Chat us from within Narrator
💌 Email us at [email protected]
🗓 Or schedule a 15 minute meeting with our data team
Updated 12 months ago