Every dataset is built by assembling activities. If you don't already have activities built, you'll need to create them before you assemble your dataset.
Additional Activities that You Can Use
TIP: Browse Example Transformations from each data source.
👉 If you already have these activities you need you can skip to Part 2
source_id have been replaced by
anonymous_customer_id since this was recorded. Learn more.
What's in this video?
- 0:00 Intro
- 1:04 Create a New Transformation
- 1:29 Define the SQL
- 2:50 Specify the Columns in SQL
- 6:22 Save, Validate, and Push to Production
- 7:13 Update the Activity Details
- 8:30 Monitor its Processing
- 8:40 Use the Activity in Dataset
You created your first activity in Narrator. Keep up the good work! 👏
Let's use those activities to start building your dataset!
Congrats!! You created your first dataset with Narrator. 🎉
References from the Video
- Slice and dice your data by a customer attribute
- Swap activities and answer similar questions
- Download the data as a csv and do your magic
- Sync to gsheet and collaborate with your team
- Materialize it and put it in your BI tool
Our data team is here to help! Here are a couple ways to get in touch...
💬 Chat us from within Narrator
💌 Email us at [email protected]
🗓 Or schedule a 15 minute meeting with our data team
Updated 7 months ago
Continue exploring other datasets or move ahead to fully set up your data system.