Every dataset is built by assembling activities. If you don't already have activities built, you'll need to create them before you assemble your dataset.
- Started Session (example SQL)
Similar Activities You Can Use
- Viewed App Screen (example SQL)
- Started App Session (example SQL)
- Opened App (example SQL)
- Viewed Page (example SQL)
TIP: Browse Example Transformations from each data source.
👉 If you already have these activities you need you can skip to Part 2
source_id have been replaced by
anonymous_customer_id since this was recorded. Learn more.
**What's in this video?** - 0:00 Intro - 1:04 Create a New Transformation - 1:29 Define the SQL - 2:50 Specify the Columns in SQL - 6:22 Save, Validate, and Push to Production - 7:13 Update the Activity Details - 8:30 Monitor its Processing - 8:40 Use the Activity in Dataset
You created your first activity in Narrator. Keep up the good work! 👏
Let's use those activities to start building your dataset!
Congrats!! You created your first dataset with Narrator. 🎉
References from the Video
- Slice and dice your data by a customer attribute
- Swap activities and answer similar questions
- Download the data as a csv and do your magic
- Sync to gsheet and collaborate with your team
- Materialize it and put it in your BI tool
Our data team is here to help! Here are a couple ways to get in touch...
💬 Chat us from within Narrator
💌 Email us at [email protected]
🗓 Or schedule a 15 minute meeting with our data team
Updated about 1 year ago