Impact of Order Value on Repurchase Rate
Q: Is someone more likely to purchase again if they spend more?
Part 1: Build the activities you need
Every dataset is built by assembling activities. If you don't already have activities built, you'll need to create them before you assemble your dataset.
- Completed Order (example SQL)
Similar Activities You Can Use
- Paid Invoice (example SQL)
- Started Subscription (example SQL)
TIP: Browse Example Transformations from each data source.
How to Create an Activity
👉 If you already have these activities you need you can skip to Part 2
source_id have been replaced by
anonymous_customer_id since this was recorded. Learn more.
What's in this video?
- 0:00 Intro
- 1:04 Create a New Transformation
- 1:29 Define the SQL
- 2:50 Specify the Columns in SQL
- 6:22 Save, Validate, and Push to Production
- 7:13 Update the Activity Details
- 8:30 Monitor its Processing
- 8:40 Use the Activity in Dataset
Need more info? Check out the Activity Transformation Docs or email us at [email protected].
You created your first activity in Narrator. Keep up the good work! 👏
Part 2: Assemble the dataset
Let's use those activities to start building your dataset!
You did it!
Congrats!! You created your first dataset with Narrator. 🎉
BONUS: What can I do with my dataset?
References from the Video
- Slice and dice your data by a customer attribute
- Swap activities and answer similar questions
- Download the data as a csv and do your magic
- Sync to gsheet and collaborate with your team
- Materialize it and put it in your BI tool
Our data team is here to help! Here are a couple ways to get in touch...
💬 Chat us from within Narrator
💌 Email us at [email protected]
🗓 Or schedule a 15 minute meeting with our data team
Updated over 1 year ago
Continue exploring other datasets or move ahead to fully set up your data system.