Datasets need to be saved after every change, this can be a lot of work when you're constantly iterating through modifications. That's why Narrator now supports "Auto Save", which will automatically save your dataset every few seconds.
- Users that often forget to save
- Open a new dataset
- Save your dataset (for the first time)
- Toggle the "Auto Save" button to enable auto-saves
- Toggle it off when you want to go back to manual save mode
- Who can use auto-save?
Any user who owns that dataset (or admin users).
- How often does auto-save get triggered?
Every 5 seconds
User feedback helps Narrator improve. ❤️
We'd love to hear what you think. Email us @ [email protected]